At HamletScenen we naturally abide by the Danish Health Authorities’ recommendations and we continuously monitor the situation, so that our audience can feel welcome. Therefore, we have implemented a series of measures to ensure that it is safe for everyone to visit us.
If you are planning a visit, please read about the health and safety precautions below.
- Ticketing will be carried out by staff wearing gloves.
- The audience will be ushered to their seats gradually as they arrive to the venue. Please arrive no later than 30 min. before the performance.
- People can sit in groups with less distance than 1 meter between them, provided that they see each other on a regular basis, i.e. members of the same household, partners or other close relations.
- Upon arrival at the venue there will be hand sanitizer available before you enter the cloakroom, as well as when you enter the performance space.
- We kindly ask that the audience maintain a safe distance between themselves and others both outside of our venues, in the foyer and upon entering and leaving our venues and performance spaces.
- Unfortunately, our cloakroom is not staffed. We kindly ask that the audience use our free unstaffed cloakroom. Use of it is at your own risk.
- You can buy tickets online and at the door. We accept Dankort and MobilePay, never cash. You can also buy tickets and ask questions by calling our customer service partner Billetten +45 7020 2096.
- If you wish to buy drinks, this can only be done prior to the performance. Please note that our upcoming events will be without intermissions and, as such, drinks cannot be ordered for the interval.
In case of illness or symptoms of illness, please stay home. It is possible to get a refund of the ticket price in case of illness or if you, for some other reason, do not wish to use your tickets.
We are looking forward to welcoming our fantastic audience once again!
Our warmest wishes to you from HamletScenen.