At HamletScenen we are deeply concerned with the health and safety of our audience and employees. Therefore, we naturally follow the Danish Health Authorities’ rules and recommendations, which means that you can safely book tickets to our performances and events – everything is almost as it used to be. We have implemented a series of measures to ensure that it is safe for everyone to visit us
Below you will find a brief overview of the information you need before, during and after any given performance or event.
For our events, a maximum of 10 visitors are allowed. For performances with seated audience, the maximum number of seats are limited to 500. In the parts of our venues accessible to the public, it is mandatory that our visitors wear a face mask or other face covering. When seated you are free to take off your face mask.
Our audience will be seated in such a way that we maintain a distance of 1 metre measured from the middle of each seat. Even if there are more free seats, you must remain at the allocated seat during the whole performance. This is necessary in order for us to comply with the recommendations from the Danish Health Authorities regarding safe distance between our visitors.
All unnecessary activity during the performance or event should be kept at a minimum. It is possible to buy drinks and use the restrooms, but we kindly ask that you do this prior to the performance. Please go straight to your seat afterwards.
We strongly advise that groups only consist of people who see each other on a regular basis, i.e., members of the same household, partners, or other close relations. Groups can sit together even though the distance between them is less than 1 metre.
TICKETING AND ENTRANCE:
Upon arrival to HamletScenen, our front of house staff will be ready to welcome you and make sure everyone maintains a safe distance. Prior to your visit, you will always receive an e-mail with specific information about the performance or event in question. However, a few essential points are good to remember:
- Please read the information e-mail and visit our website for information about when the doors open.
- To avoid queuing, please have your tickets ready and at hand. We kindly ask that our audience maintain a safe distance between themselves and others both outside of our venues, in the foyer and upon entering and leaving our venues and performance spaces.
- If you are part of a group, please wait outside until everyone has arrived. If you have booked your tickets together, you will be ushered to seats next to each other.
- Upon arrival at the venue there will be hand sanitiser available before you enter the cloakroom, as well as when you enter the performance space.
- Unfortunately, our cloakroom is not staffed. We kindly ask that the audience use our free unstaffed cloakroom. Use at your own risk.
- Upon arrival at the venue, you will be ushered to your seat by our staff.
- Please do not enter the performance space on you own and always respect and follow the instructions from our staff.
AFTER THE PERFORMANCE OR EVENT:
Always follow the instructions from our staff and pay attention to the other visitors around you. We kindly ask everyone to leave our venues in a quiet and considerate manner, so that a safe distance is maintained at all times.
SAFETY DURING YOUR VISIT:
Both before and after any show, the venue is thoroughly cleaned and surfaces etc. are disinfected. Please practise good hand hygiene. Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser both upon arrival and when leaving our venue. We have multiple sanitiser stations placed around our venue.
At HamletScenen we abide by the Danish Health Authorities’ recommendations and we continuously monitor the situation, so that our audience can feel welcome. Please show consideration for other visitors and follow HamletScenen’s and the Danish Health Authorities’ general guidelines during your visit:
- Pay attention, show consideration, and keep your distance from other visitors and staff.
- Practise good hand hygiene. Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser.
- Remain in your allocated seat.
- Turn away your face if you need to pass close to other visitors or staff.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
- Wear a face mask or other face covering, except when seated.
- In case of illness or symptoms of illness, please stay home.
- It is possible to get a refund of the ticket price in case of illness.